TRUPAN Ultralite MDF provides a smooth, flawless surface and a consistent density profile. It is an ideal choice for millwork and lamination applications where finished product weight is a concern. Trupan Ultralite is manufactured using 100% fresh pine fiber, forming a lightweight, workable panel with a light, uniform color.
TRUPAN Ultralite panels are both light color and weight, the average density is 32 lb/ft3, and its smooth surface is achieved with 220-grit sanding.
Currently Produced in:
- Eugene, OR
- Light, uniform color.
- Smooth, flawless surface.
- Consistent density profile.
- Average density is 32 lb/ft3.
- Smooth surface achieved with 220-grit sanding.
- 100% recycled/recovered wood content.
- Available raw or Prism TFL finished.
- Millwork and lamination applications where finished product weight is a concern