TRUPAN Fire-Rated MDF is a fire-rated panel manufactured on our Trupan Plus platform using a chemical system to achieve a fire-rated Class A/Class 1 panel that is classified by UL for surface burning characteristics. TRUPAN FR MDF is ideal for commercial and institutional projects when required by fire safety codes and specifications.
Products are available raw or TFL finished with your choice of design from the PRISM collection.
- TRUPAN FR is also produced using ARAUCO’s VESTA low/no emitting technology. For more information please see the TRUPAN VESTA page .
Currently produced in:
- Bennettsville, SC
- Fire-rated Class A/Class 1
- Classified by Underwriter Laboratories for surface burning characteristics.
- 100% recycled/recovered wood content.
- Available raw or Prism TFL finished.
- Also available in VESTA low emitting technology.
Ideal for commercial and institutional projects when required by fire safety codes and specifications.