Manufactured from finger-jointed and edge-glued Radiata Pine from ARAUCO’s sustainably managed, certified forest plantations in Chile, ARAUCO Exterior Siding and Edge-Glued Board products are treated for moisture-, decay-, and pest-resistance, and carry a 30-year limited warranty against fungal decay and insect attack.
- Non-corrosive to nails and fasteners.
- Resistant to warping and shrinkage.
- Smooth, sanded surface that is free of defects.
- Surfaced with a ready-to-paint, Alkyd (oil) primer.
- Available smooth-sanded or rough sawn.
- Formulated to meet the requirements of the American Wood Preservers Association (AWPA) in the categories of UC2, UC3A, and UC3B (above ground, exterior uses).
- Treatment does not modify the wood’s natural color.
- Products are treated after passing through the moulder, avoiding generation of treated waste.