FIBREX Paint is available in over 70 solid colors and woodgrain patterns that are printed directly on one face of our FIBREX thin high density MDF. A water-based paint system is applied to FIBREX along with either an Acrylic or optional UV-cured topcoat to create a flawless painted product. To create woodgrain patterns, our 9-stage process utilizes high quality printing inks, producing life-like designs . Our precision print line and technical expertise afford us the ability to provide superior custom matches with exceeding consistency in production, time after time.
• Produced in St. Stephen, NB
• Approved for interior, non-structural application
• Contains 100% Recycled/Recovered wood content
• Low-emitting VESTA ULEF options available
• Painted applications also available on other substrates. Contact an ARAUCO sales representative for more information.
• Refer to FIBREX substates for specifications.
Life-like designs are ideally suited to replace decorative papers and vinyls in cabinet back, vertical gable and drawer bottom applications