DURAFLAKE Door Core is manufactured using construction processes and engineering standards which yield an exceptional lightweight panel that meets LD-1 and LD-2 ANSI standards for strength and durability.
Door Core panels feature outstanding machinability, smooth surface for lamination and a wide selection of thicknesses to suit your application.
- 100% recycled/Recovered wood content.
- Available raw or Prism TFL finished.
- Also available on VESTA low emitting technology.
- Predominantly produce with Douglas fir.
- Panel thicknesses range from 3/8” to 1 3/4”.
- exceptional light weight panel that meets LD-1 and LD-2 ANSI standards for strenght and durability.
- Produced in: Albany, OR.
- Entry doors.