VESTA Technology (ULEF/NAF)
VESTA composite panels are produced using a low emitting technology, making VESTA the optimal choice for additional LEED points and CARB exempt projects.
Duraflake VESTA with ultra low emitting (ULEF) formaldehyde or with no added formaldehyde (NAF) are available in a variety of substrates including moisture resistant, fire-rated and door core options as well as Prism TFL with your choice of design.
- 100% recycled/Recovered wood content.
- Available raw or Prism TFL finished.
- Also available on Moisture resistant and Fire Rated options.
- Predominantly produce with Douglas fir.
- Panel thicknesses range from 3/8” to 1 3/4”.
- Made with 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber.
- ECC™ (Eco-Certified Composite) sustainably certified product.
- May qualify for up to 5 LEED points.
- Produced in: Albany, OR.