VESTA Technology (ULEF)
VESTA composite panels are produced using a low emitting technology, making VESTA the optimal choice for additional LEED points and CARB exempt projects.
Duraflake VESTA with ultra low emitting (ULEF) formaldehyde is available in a variety of substrates including moisture resistant, fire-rated and door core options as well as Prism TFL with your choice of design.
- 100% recycled/Recovered wood content.
- Available raw or Prism TFL finished.
- Also available on Moisture resistant and Fire Rated options.
- Predominantly produce with Douglas fir.
- Panel thicknesses range from 3/8” to 1 3/4”.
- Made with 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber.
- ECC™ (Eco-Certified Composite) sustainably certified product.
- May qualify for up to 5 LEED points.
- Produced in: Albany, OR.