DURAFLAKE Fire-Rated is a UL approved Class A/Class 1 fire-rated particleboard panel. This product is ideal for use in safety code and architectural specified projects such as schools, hospitals, malls, airports, offices and public buildings.
Panels are retardant throughout, stay classified after cutting and have a wide range of sizes available.
- 100% recycled/Recovered wood content.
- Available raw or Prism TFL finished.
- Also available on VESTA low emitting technology.
- Predominantly produce with Douglas fir.
- Panel thicknesses range from 3/8” to 1 3/4”.
- Produced on 4ft wide press for maximum length flexibility.
- Produced in: Albany, OR St. Stephen, NB (FR ULEF).
- Panel dividers.
- Commercial applications.