For a time-saving advantage, ARAUCOPLY® Primed panels feature a consistent, full-coverage, factory prime on five sides, and a smooth, sanded back. These durable, exterior-grade panels are ready to paint without additional priming, and help achieve an attractive finish, especially when both sides of the panel are visible in your application.
Like all ARAUCOPLY panels, the PRIMED panels are 100% solid wood. The panel is laid up on a composed core for superior stability, nail-holding ability, and machinability. Now available in Siding and Beaded panels. Ask your ARAUCO sales representative for information about options for Sanded panels.
- 100% Radiata pine
- Exterior acrylic-latex prime
- Interior and exterior applications, uses phenolic (PF) resins
- Composed core for consistent quality and performance
- Five-sided prime
- Siding has sanded back
- Sealed edges
- FSC® MIX (FSC-110612) certified
• Deep groove – 4” O.C., 8” O.C., 12” O.C.
• Shallow groove – 4” O.C., 8” O.C.
• No groove
- Residential construction
- Light commercial construction
- DIY residential
- Exterior porch ceilings
- Interior decorative paneling
- Door and cabinet inserts
- Cabinet panel
- Backer for furniture (bookshelves)
- Bathroom/residential wainscot
- Restaurant design