Structural T&G Flooring and Roofing
AraucoPly® Flooring Grade Structural is a product that is designed for use as a flooring substrate as well as an ideal substrate under roofing or decking rubber membranes.
AraucoPly® Roofing Grade Structural is a product that is designed for use as a roofing substrate primarily for use under shingles.
- 100% Radiata Pine.
- High quality solid face.
- 150-grit sanded.
- Available in Flooring and Roofing grades.
- Plastic tongue and groove down the long edge of the board.
- AS/NZS 2269 certified to a strength grade of F11.
- A-bond Exterior Glue Line.
- Super E0 Low formaldehyde emission.
- Available Untreated or Treated.
- Residential or Commercial flooring.
- Flooring in wet areas, such as bathrooms toilets or kitchens.
- For use under rubber membranes to provide the best substrate.
- Decks, roofing, wall linings
- Flooring for mezzanine floors
- General industrial applications.
- For use under shingles
Flooring: CD T&G
- Superior grade with no open face knotholes
- Limited wood patches and synthetic repairs on the face.
- Clean face veneer, typically without knots
Roofing: DD T&G
- Solid face with tight knots
- Wood patches and synthetic repairs are accepted.